Thursday, May 14, 2009


Today it was raining in the morning so I thought my sky treking experience would be canceled. Part of me was secretly hoping! Well it cleared up and I reluctantly boarded the van for my next adventure. I was with Jeff, a doctor from Laguna Beach, California and Jessica and Graham, a honeymooning couple from New York City. We were all joking in the van, but we were all a little nervous about zipping over 200 meters of jungle on a cable! We arrived at Sky Trek www.SkyAdventures.travel at 9am and there was only a small group of 8, an advantage of going off season. We soon were geared up, signed on the dotted line and took off in the tram. We were told we could try the first two easy ziplines and if it wasn't for us, we could take the tram back, aka "the chicken walk"! I knew I was in deep and Johnny would never let me off the hook, so I did it. I have to say, it was one of the best things I ever have done!! REALLY!!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment